Saturday 22 March 2014

Maxfactor Madness!

On my shopping travels in Brighton today, I popped into Boots. I'd just ran out of my Clarins Everlasting Foundation in shade nude :( It's the week before payday so I was looking for something cheaper, but still has great coverage and gives me that matt finish I long for. I went over to the Maxfactor counter and picked up the Face Infinity 3 in 1 All-day-flawless Foundation. 
What drew me to pick up this particular product is that it's a primer, concealer and foundation in one. It has a really thin consistency, but it still has great coverage, so you don't feel caked in makeup and still look flawless. I had to go a shade darker, I'm normally the palest of pale, but I had to buy a Warm Almond. It cost me £11.99 and comes in a chunky bottle, so it should last me a couple of months. 
I was so excited to learn that they were having an offer. If you spend £15 or more you get this cute gift set, so I bought myself a lipstick in shade Rose Wood. The gift set includes a lipgloss, false lash effect mascara and a  lovely nail polish in a summery pink.It's only for a limited time so get yourselves down! 


No comments:

Post a Comment