Discover New Bloggers!
How exciting is this?! The lovely Beatriz Tempero from "Women Shenanigans" blog has nominated my blog for the Liebster Awards!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Check out her amazing blog at Women Shenanigans
It is so nice to see Awards like this for us freshman bloggers just starting out and I think it's a great way to network and get to know all you lovely lot!!
So first up! 11 facts about me :)
1) I'm obsessed with all things gold!
2) I'm a singer and aspiring top line songwriter.
3) I can't go anywhere without my phone.
4) I'm addicted to Costa coffee! "Skinny medium Latte please!!" (Lord knows how much I spend on it every year)
5) I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for!
6) I have an obsession with charity shops and finding expensive looking items for super cheap!
7) I have a weird memory where I remember things I want to remember (What people are wearing) rather than things I should remember!! (where the hell are my keys?!!)
8) I haven't been on holiday in 12 years :(:(:(:(:( Somebody take me awayyyy!!!
9) I am a massive food lover, it just completes me and makes me very happy!!
10) I am known to my friends as a MASSIVE Drama Queen... I'd definitely agree with the Dramatic part, but I'm definitely no Queen! :)
11) I went two whole months without alcohol in January and raised £262 for Mental Health charity Rethink!
Now questions from Beatriz!
1. What do you do for living?
I work as a Customer Advisor for an Insurance company full-time and I am a session singer part-time.
2. What is your favorite quote?
"The secret to getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one."- Mark Twain
3. Your top 3 most listened songs on Youtube
Snarky Puppy- Binky
Dirty Loops- Circus
Bat for Lashes- Prescilla Live
4. What is you favorite color?
5. Most wonderful place you've ever visited
I don't get out much, so I would say Lewes!
6. What is your favorite color?
This one i've already answered, but if I had to choose another colour it would be Orange!
7. You can not live without...(fashion item)
My Fluffy Black Sequinned jumper from Topshop (I wear it most days!)
8. Do you have pets?
Not personally, but a family pet called Milly, she's a toy poodle and absolutely adorable!
9. Why did you start blogging?
Because I love documenting my life, I love to write and I love fashion and beauty!
10. How many languages can you speak?
English, I'm learning French though :)
11. City or countryside?
City!!!!! the country is too quiet and smelly for me! I do love the scenery, but put me in a quaint cafe in busy London with a Latte and my friends and I'm very very happy!
Now for the lovely bloggers who I think deserve the award!
1) Glitter, Tea and Tartan
2) Flowers and Freckles
3) Womens Shenanigans
4) The Weekender Trender
5) Kimi and Me
6) The Agoraphobic Fashionista
8) Hidden Beauty
9) Porcelain Beauty
10) At Home with Mrs M
11) Beauty Waterfall
1) What's your favourite song on your Ipod?
2) Favourite Holiday destination.
3) Most embarrassing moment!
4) Beauty product you could never live without.
5) Favourite meal.
6) Celebrity crush.
7) Most inspirational person.
8) Guilty pleasure!
9) Fashion item you could never live without.
10) Biggest life ambition.
11) Why you started blogging?
Can't wait to see all the bloggers answers and posts!
Happy Easter All my blogging lovelies!
x E-R x
Please keep in mind that you are the one who choose to accept it, and if you do make sure you follow those rules:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)”