Wednesday 4 June 2014

Best Vintage Buys!

I may not talk about it very often, but I absolutely love Vintage clothes. Everything about them, from the character and charm they possess to the statement and style they portray. Whenever I find a new garment that I like and try it on I get this feeling of empowerment, I feel grown up, classy and most importantly very confident with who I am. To some people it may sound very "Materialistic" but to me I see it as an escape. I love waking up in the morning feeling like my hair and body is a manikin that I can throw clothes and accessories on to and just go completely wild.. So i'm probably sounding like a crazy person, but who's judging? Anyway, my point of this post is to show you more of the Vintage part of my wardrobe. Sadly I have thrown a few things away over the years.. BIG mistake I know, but you live and you learn. So here you have it.. My vintage wardrobe! 









Most of these clothes are from Beyond Retro, Ebay, Charity Shops and Vintage Fairs! Come to think of it, I really need to invest in a bigger Vintage wardrobe, oh well any excuse to go shopping! :)

xxE-Rxx

No comments:

Post a Comment