Tuesday 17 June 2014

News, Kemp Town Carnival and Moving House!

Hello my lovelies! 

I have just checked my blog and I have realised it's been almost two weeks since I last made a post. Unbelieveable! I have had the craziest two weeks so there's a lot to post about.. 

First up, I ventured down to Kemp Town Carnival in Brighton. It was soo much fun! Music, food, Fashion and Art stalls everywhere and of course glorious weather..It was my idea of heaven! 

We went to the Bristol Bar stage which is right in the depths of Kemp Town and we saw this amazing band called "Captain of the Awesome Ship" not really sure about their name, but they're a London based Jazz/Funk band and I highly recommend you check them out. So much groove! 
We met these lovely ladies who were already dancing and we really wanted to dance! 


It really was the best day ever! 

In other news I've just moved into a lovely new house and I've been going a bit monochrome crazy!

I'm so pleased with my dresser! It was originally mahogany so I just sanded it down and painted it white and then added the mirror which cost me £20 off Gumtree and the table was only £5. It just goes to show that you can restore something and make it look really expensive if you give it a bit of a make-over. 

What have you all been up to? I'd love to hear your stories :)

xE-Rx











No comments:

Post a Comment